1972 Porsche 911 S 2.4 Targa
The 911 Targa, an icon of Porsche design, has come to be defined by its unique aluminum roll bar with three vertical vents and “targa” script.
- 190 bhp, 2,341 cc Type 911.53 SOHC air-cooled horizontally opposed six-cylinder engine with Bosch mechanical fuel injection
- Five-speed manual transmission
- Independent front and rear suspension
- Four-wheel disc brakes
- A matching-number 911 S Targa
- Recent bare-metal, nut-and-bolt restoration performed by Brian Doherty and his team at California Porsche Restoration
- A highly desirable model in Viper Green
Everyone knows that prior to 1974 Porsches were not galvanized and suffer from rust which in many cases can be extensive. Much like building a house, the unibody of a Porsche is its foundation. If you don't first start with establishing complete integrity of the unibody, the restoration will never be right and the value of your investment will be greatly diminished.
Read more about the restoration process by the builders of this car.
This vehicle is no longer for sale at this time.
||Brown / Tan
||2.4L SOHC Air Cooled
Contact Us for More Information