Are you looking for a place where weekends and holidays are yours?
How about working in a modern and organized facility that provides the environment for quality and efficiency? A full schedule with great customers waiting to come in and who are appreciative of what we do for them – see our reviews online. Does a shop with well over $100K in diagnostic equipment sound like a werkeshop that invests in your ability to produce accurate and consistent results?
- Clean and bright shop
- Your own computer with dual screens
- Digital vehicle inspections (tablet based)
- A fleet of courtesy cars
- Customer shuttles, and pick-up/drop-off services
- Convenient text to pay functions
- Courtesy wash for all customer vehicles
- Factory and aftermarket scan tools
- Hunter tire machines
- Hunter alignment machine
- Tool crib of special tools
- Online tech support
Motor Werke serves owners of some of the finest vehicles on the road in the Okanagan Valley. We service all makes and models and we are experts with European brands. It’s not about the make or model, it’s about the owner who drives it. Which is why European brand experience is preferred but not required. You will work closely with the technicians to provide the best service possible and continue to grow with the company
What We Are Looking For
- Self-motivated individuals who are willing to learn and succeed in the industry
- Team members who take pride in their work, demonstrate initiative, invest in their future and have the drive to accelerate their career
- Technicians who want to create opportunities for themselves and those around them
- A shared passion for automobiles
You bring the following:
- A positive and progressive attitude that is contagious
- 2 or more years as an automotive professional
- A willingness to continuously learn and grow
- Great work ethic and ability to respect your work area, the shop and our customer vehicles
- A team player mentality (Mamba Mentality)
What We Offer
If you truly want a career and a home where you have a voice and are not just an employee. If you are tired of the mediocrity all around you, we want to meet and talk with you. Covey calls this a “win-win” and we call it our culture.
- Team lunches every Friday!
- Team outings
- Family discounts
- Personal shop usage
- Boot & tool allowance
- Weekends off
- Dedicated parts professional
- Extended health benefits
- Competitive wages
- Performance bonuses
- Paid training
- No layoffs over winter
- RRSP contributions
- Plenty of opportunity for growth
Imagine an environment where all your co-workers work the same way.
A strong and unified team who work well together and provide support when needed and a company that invests in your growth and development to become the best version of yourself.
How about controlling your own income with a pay plan that rewards hard, smart, efficient, and quality work? A steady flow of vehicles to service and maintain for our valued customers? When was the last time the owner of your company asked for your thoughts on the business and really listened? Simply put… we are a Team, not a mudslide of organizational charts.