The Position – Certified Technician:
A Technician’s role is to effectively and efficiently diagnose, inspect, repair, and service all vehicles, specializing in European and Import vehicles. While maintaining a clean and safe working environment, A Red Seal Technician is also responsible for creating motivation and a safe place to learn for their peers. Here are a few of the roles with the position of a certified technician:
- Follow all MW policies, procedures, and checklists.
- Perform digital vehicle inspections using Protractor & AutoFlow tablet-based software. Perform repairs, services, and maintenance to ensure the vehicle is completed accurately, every car, every time.
- Diagnose customer concerns accurately and efficiently, using advanced special tools, and diagnostic information references from several online subscriptions that are available at Motor Werke.
- Complete quality control checks & inspections to ensure that the car is 100% before it leaves our facility.
- Communicate effectively with the customer care team, technical team members, and directly with our customers. Complete work order documentation thoroughly and accurately.
- Ensure the shop’s cleanliness and safety standards are upheld at all times, a clean, well-organized shop is important to everyone.
- Actively participate in personal development and training, as well as our policies and procedures. We listen, respect, and validate your opinion. Your input is expected and valued.
- Maintain your individual efficiency. A Red Seal with over 5 years of experience is expected to be 100% or more each month.
Experience, education, and qualifications:
- High School Diploma required.
- Driver’s License without multiple infractions.
- Certified Red Seal Technician or equivalent with a minimum of 5 years of experience.
- Effective computer and typing skills.
- Compensation & Contacting Us:
- $32 – $40 per hour with a bonus based on experience and performance.
Sign On & relocation bonuses are available, fill out the form below or call us directly at 250-869-0269.